Nutraceuticals, Lunasin and Epigenetics
FREE Seminar / Business Opportunity Information Event
For upcoming events in your area, call 888-640-4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about lunasin
- Lunasin and Nutrition
- Lunasin & Weight Loss
- Lunasin Shows New Potential For Nutrition In Health Care
- Lunasin, Epigenitics & Immunity
- Lunasin and Cholesterol
- Lunasin and Cellular Health
- Company Earns LunaRich Ingredient Patent
- Lunasin and Nutritional Epigenitics In The News
Epigenetics: The Greatest Health Discovery Of Our Lifetime. A Multi-Million Dollar Opportunity.
- Shifting our healthcare emphasis from therapy to prevention.
- Revolutionary products. Global demand.
- Be part of the team that will turn this discovery into a multi-million dollar opportunity.
The field of medicine could potentially be revolutionized by this epigenetic perspective of disease formation—subsequently shifting our healthcare emphasis from therapy to prevention.
— Randy Jirtle, Ph.D., Epigenetics and Imprinting Laboratory, Duke University
Two realities have changed the direction medical professionals and physicians are taking today as it relates to offering nutritional supplements to their patients. First, educated consumers continue to move toward preventive healthcare solutions for overall wellness and prevention. Second, being faced with lower incomes and higher expenses, physicians are looking for additional avenues of income to support themselves, their families and their practices.
Nutrition Business Journal Report states the following:
- 76% of practitioners sell supplements in their offices
- 70% of practitioners reported being “very knowledgeable” about supplements and how they can be used to support their patients health (growing trend on physician education on nutrition)
- Predict that the healthcare practitioner channel of distribution is going to be “one of the most vibrant and fastest-growing sales channels in the nutrition industry for the next 10 years”.
An aging population, lack of confidence in traditional health care systems and globalization/consumer access to information are compelling shoppers to be proactive and seek alternative solutions to their health concerns.
- Dr. Alfredo Galvez, lead scientific advisor with Missouri-based Soy Labs, LLC
Look at the facts:
- The majority of health professionals today use nutritional supplements regularly as part of their own approach to a healthy diet and lifestyle and recommend dietary supplements to their patients to promote optimal health.
- Doctors have been reporting for years an increased patient interest in preventive care and wellness. Those changes were driven by lifestyle changes and daily supplementation as a means to avoid illness.
- Doctors rated Nutritional Supplements as the safest products in the marketplace, safer than prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs,
- A growing majority of healthcare professionals are recommending nutraceutical products to their patients.
72 percent of physicians personally use dietary supplements.
79 percent of physicians recommend supplements to their patients.
Among those who take supplements, 85 percent recommend them and 62 percent of those who are not supplement users still recommend them to their patients.
-Time Magazine, 2011
Putting all in perspective:
Physicians are choosing to market nutrition because the consumer is moving in that direction and also because their net incomes are continuing to shrink due to lower pay and higher expenses. According to the NBJ, physicians continue to be the most trusted source to consumers on who they listen to for advice on nutrition. That spells opportunity in a trillion dollar industry that continues to expand.
Lunasin: The Discovery That Is Changing The Face Of Medicine & Wellness
Your genetics load the gun. Your lifestyle pulls the trigger.
— Dr. Mehmet Oz
Lunasin’s ability to support cardiovascular health was acknowledged by the American Heart Association at their Annual Scientific Session in November. Dr. Alfredo Galvez’s presentation abstract was selected for publication in the prestigious AHA Journal, Circulation!
Studies into soy peptides like Lunasin show that they work directly at the epigenetic level within your cells, which can provide many benefits for health and longevity. Various studies have also shown that Lunasin has the ability to inhibit the inflammation that can occur in chronic diseases, including cancer. Research into Lunasin shows that it has multiple health benefits that support:
- Heart health
- Cholesterol management
- Inflammation reduction
- Antioxidant benefits
- Improved immunity
- Overall cellular health
- And the list keeps growing
Lunasin is now one of the most heavily researched and scientifically supported nutritional compounds available today.
- 25+ Research institutions
- 20+ Funding sources
- 50+ Published papers
- This is the greatest health discovery of our lifetime.
- Build a multi-million dollar income.
- Simple, proven business system.
When you have something that is going to change the world, you know that you are in the right place at the right time. The biggest opportunity of your lifetime is right here, right now…
Optimal wellness. Improving your bottom line.
The best business decision of your lifetime. Be part of the team.
Phone: 888-640-4333 Email: email@example.com
How can we help you?
Improve your health through optimal nutrition. Click here to Become A Customer
Become an Independent Business Owner today. Click here to Join The Team